WHY DO ENGLAND PEOPLE PUT THE WASHING MACHINE IN THE KITCHEN?!?!?!! WhY
what i’m so confused where else would it go
I’m American and that’s what we do….
WHY WHAT IS THE POINT OF THAT??? DO YOU DO YOUR WASHING WHILE YOU CLEAN YOUR KITCHEN?????? HEre in AUStraLIA WE HAVE A LAUNDRY IN OUR HOUSES
Well this is just unacceptable.
I swear, Ed could make a typo on twitter and this fandom would make it into a hint about the album. THIS IS WHAT YEARS OF WAITING HAS DONE TO US EDWARD CHRISTOPHER SHEERAN.
- Ed Sheeran: She's like cold coffee in the morning, I'm drunk off last night's whiskey and coke. She'll make me shiver without warning, and make me laugh as if I'm in on the joke.
- translation: ur a little bitch sometimes tbh
Hey there! I think you bring up an excellent point. Because we are fans and want to support him, we don’t talk much about the things about Ed that we don’t like or don’t approve of. And because he wants people to like him, when Ed does interviews and stuff, he’s always trying to show his best side. That’s what we see all the time - the image of Ed that he wants us to see. But if you think about it, that is a huge disservice to the fans because there are so many things about the boy that are just bad things, and it’s like a big conspiracy to hide all of these things from us and give us the wrong impression.
Luckily, I do know a bunch of bad things about Ed, and I can tell them to you. There’s no way I would have time to list all of his tremendous flaws, so I’m only going to list the first ten bad things about him that I can think of, just off the top of my head:
- He’s too talented. I think this one pretty much goes without saying. It’s just not fair, is it? I mean, come on man, you’re making the rest of us look bad.
- He likes things like Star Wars and Pokemon and Game of Thrones. What a nerd.
- He gave up smoking. You know who gives up smoking? Quitters, that’s who. Ed Sheeran is a quitter.
- He’s got a funny accent. The boy can’t even say “pawn” without it sounding like “porn.” I’m not 100% sure he’s speaking English.
- He rescued an adorable baby animal from certain death by malnutrition — interfering with the natural order of things!
- When you’re talking to him, he looks at you like what you’re saying is important, even if it isn’t. Clearly lying with his eyes.
- If he’s been drinking, he will rap battle anything or anyone. This is just embarrassing.
- Sometimes he makes fun of Stuart. Stuart is a cuddly fluffy angel of fluffness and Ed ought to be fanning him with palm branches while feeding him peeled grapes, not hijacking his twitter and calling him chublar.
- He’s male, so at any given time - even in public! - Ed is carrying a penis around with him, hiding it in his pants. Tbh, I can’t even look at him knowing it’s there. It’s a wonder they let him out like that.
- He doesn’t shave every day. Sometimes he goes several days in a row without shaving, exactly as if orange scruff was some kind of acceptable thing to have on your face.
I could go on, but I hope I’ve made my point. :P
The truth is that I really do agree with you, though. Ed is a person just like everyone else, and that means he’s very far from perfect - just like everyone else. I wouldn’t really make a list of his flaws because I feel like that’s not a cool thing to do to anyone, but I promise he’s got them, and you’re right that it’s not realistic to think of him as perfect. But here’s something to consider: Ed knows that we watch him and that we have high expectations of him, and I think that’s a good thing. It means that for as long as he cares what we think of him, he will try his best not to let us down. And sometimes that is going to make him seem more perfect than he might otherwise be, but as fans, there’s not really any reason why we should object. :)
Remember MTV march madness from last year??? We voted and voted all night ahhh. And he won.
Me: Ed’s recorded 120 new songs for his new album.
Me: Sheerios are saying he should put 12 on the album and then 108 on the deluxe version.
Mom: He could release four albums this year.
Me: I wish.